bostonbubble.com Forum Index bostonbubble.com
Boston Bubble - Boston Real Estate Analysis

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPONSORED LINKS

Advertise on Boston Bubble
Buyer brokers and motivated
sellers, reach potential buyers.
www.bostonbubble.com

YOUR AD HERE

Go to: Boston real estate bubble fact list with references
More Boston Bubble News...
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website and in the associated forums comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied. You assume all risk for your own use of the information provided as the accuracy of the information is in no way guaranteed. As always, cross check information that you would deem useful against multiple, reliable, independent resources. The opinions expressed belong to the individual authors and not necessarily to other parties.

Am I stupid for not buying a house now???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bostonbubble.com Forum Index -> Greater Boston Real Estate & Beyond
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:57 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, another decade....OK. We'll be lucky to see another 10 months. As an American, I'm saddened by how stupid some have become

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Ya, another decade....OK. We'll be lucky to see another 10 months. As an American, I'm saddened by how stupid some have become

You know nothing about real estate. You should be more worried about by how stupid you are.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:08 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

You know nothing about real estate. You should be more worried about by how stupid you are.

Thank God for people like you. Without you, the market would never crash. This is when real investors surface. Your just a temporary salaried fuck head that thinks now is good. Karma is bliss. After you get laid off or pay cut from the next recession and your real-estate is worth 70% what you paid, let me know how it worked out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:10 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you are, but what am I?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:02 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Quote:

Thank God for people like you. Without you, the market would never crash. This is when real investors surface. Your just a temporary salaried fuck head that thinks now is good. Karma is bliss. After you get laid off or pay cut from the next recession and your real-estate is worth 70% what you paid, let me know how it worked out.

What’s the problem, peasant? Can’t afford it here? Try Brockton.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:00 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I'm essentially retired, very young and dabble in investments for entertainment. I'm betting my annual interest is more than your salary. Sure didn't get here being stupid like you and your attitude. Why don't you get off a "Boston Bubble" site if you think real estate isn't in one? In the meantime, enjoy your fool's working salary and a life of going no where. Peasant.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:48 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Quote:

I'm essentially retired, very young and dabble in investments for entertainment. I'm betting my annual interest is more than your salary. Sure didn't get here being stupid like you and your attitude. Why don't you get off a "Boston Bubble" site if you think real estate isn't in one? In the meantime, enjoy your fool's working salary and a life of going no where. Peasant.

Oh fuck off with this story already. Yeah, you’re that ass-clown that always claims to be retired at thirty something and yet you’re pissed about real estate prices. As if that makes any sense.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh fuck off with this story already. Yeah, you’re that ass-clown that always claims to be retired at thirty something and yet you’re pissed about real estate prices. As if that makes any sense.

Sure it makes sense. I like to invest in real estate and have to wait until you stupid fuckers get what's coming to you for being of low functioning brain cells. Not to worry, I'm not too pissed off. I'll just count my money to entertain myself. Like I said, buy it all up.
Quinley

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:56 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly intellectual discussion in here. Why not actually discuss stuff and exchange ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bostonbubble.com Forum Index -> Greater Boston Real Estate & Beyond All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum posts are owned by the original posters.
Forum boards are Copyright 2005 - present, bostonbubble.com.
Privacy policy in effect.