bostonbubble.com Forum Index bostonbubble.com
Boston Bubble - Boston Real Estate Analysis

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPONSORED LINKS

Advertise on Boston Bubble
Buyer brokers and motivated
sellers, reach potential buyers.
www.bostonbubble.com

YOUR AD HERE

Go to: Boston real estate bubble fact list with references
More Boston Bubble News...
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website and in the associated forums comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied. You assume all risk for your own use of the information provided as the accuracy of the information is in no way guaranteed. As always, cross check information that you would deem useful against multiple, reliable, independent resources. The opinions expressed belong to the individual authors and not necessarily to other parties.

$2 Million in Arlington???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bostonbubble.com Forum Index -> Greater Boston Real Estate & Beyond
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:30 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site is a joke. Who in the hell could possibly think now is a good time to buy? Have you been living under a rock? It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad to see how blind this wave is.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:52 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
This site is a joke. Who in the hell could possibly think now is a good time to buy? Have you been living under a rock? It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad to see how blind this wave is.

OK we get it. It's not a good time to buy a house. Yet people still want to buy
a home despite your tantrums.

If this site is a joke, then go away. I wouldn't stick around if I thought the site
was a joke and everyone was stupid.

Why do you care what people do? Let people make their mistakes, and you can
go about your business.

And putting people down is not a good way to get them to agree with you

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:38 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a better idea? Why don't you leave this "bubble" site and go browse "Realtor.com"? It seems no one here values your opion, and I personally would rather not be exposed to your arrogant ignorance. Try getting a life. Maybe go out and buy some of this real estate you think is such a good buy before prices sky rocket further😂.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:36 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even average houses are going for 1 million in Arlington. When will the madness end?

https://www.redfin.com/MA/Arlington/48-Pleasant-View-Rd-02476/home/8448068

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:49 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope soon. It's appalling and disgusting. Especially when most of them are being bought by foreign Chinks and Smelly Russians. Bring America back with arms. It's time for a revolt my fellow European Americans. We made this country great, long before liberal filth and corrupt banks brought us to this mess. I'm ready for war, you?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:22 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your disgust Guest. America ain't what it used to be before Alan Greenspan, Bernanke & Yellen fucked us over but good. Inflation has fled its way into assets like real estate and stocks because those scumbags drove up bubbles and then starved people for yield by reducing rates to zero for a decades while printing money like it was the end of times. You people still wondering why asset prices so high? There's your answer. Good economy my ass. People have a lot of money, Ya so what? What good is getting a slightly better wage if assert values get artificially inflated by 40%? Especially now that they'll be reversing there stupid coarse(note the Christians now put in at the Fed versus the prior 30 years of "others"). Bring America back baby.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:32 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bull's-eye!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:32 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to live in Arlington. Find a town in your price range.
And I thought that house was better than average. It was very nice.
Except for the carpeting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:34 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here Here! And to the little pro bubble buyer shit head on this site. Go fuck yourself. Stop promoting Bostonians to do something financially harmful to them because you don't understand the economy or real estate. Piss of you little wanker.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:37 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You don't have to live in Arlington. Find a town in your price range.
And I thought that house was better than average. It was very nice.
Except for the carpeting

He wasn't asking for your advice shit head. He was stating how absurd the prices are. Move along ye of little brain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:20 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the properties in expensive towns are bought by people with high incomes,
then the prices are fair.

The entire country is under the Fed. Not every place has high home prices.

We have a lot of highly paid people in this area.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:00 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

If the properties in expensive towns are bought by people with high incomes,
then the prices are fair.

The entire country is under the Fed. Not every place has high home prices.

We have a lot of highly paid people in this area

How prices have risen everywhere across the Country albeit more here in Boston, or New York or California. This is always the case because of our economic diversity and good jobs. However, asset prices have blown way out of proportion to salaries mainly due to foreign influx and money. Most American are stretching to acquire shitholes as a result. When this job market cools, and rates rise, and the free stimulus is completely removed these house prices will drop significantly. It is also at this time people will start getting laid off or get pay cuts. That's the problem with buying at the top of an over priced bubble market. Hard working Americans don't deserve what the Fed did to create this, and unfortunately they will be the ones to suffer when it reverses. My opinion to my fellow Americans and Bostonians is stay away unless your going to stay put 10+ years and can afford to live in place when prices drop. If you can afford your situation on half of what your earning now, and you don't care about establishing equity but just a place to live then go for it if you can't help yourself

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:21 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in an expensive neighborhood of Boston, and I don't have that many foreign neighbors. Yes I know this is anecdotal, but I've lived here for many
years through lots of real estate turnover.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:13 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Boston and Asians have infested like cockroaches. I trip over plenty of Russians also. Barley speak English, new probably illegal immigrants with foreign money buying real estate. It's like a disease

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:25 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then Trumps your guy then. They'll be gone in no time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bostonbubble.com Forum Index -> Greater Boston Real Estate & Beyond All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum posts are owned by the original posters.
Forum boards are Copyright 2005 - present, bostonbubble.com.
Privacy policy in effect.