bostonbubble.com Forum Index bostonbubble.com
Boston Bubble - Boston Real Estate Analysis

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPONSORED LINKS

Advertise on Boston Bubble
Buyer brokers and motivated
sellers, reach potential buyers.
www.bostonbubble.com

YOUR AD HERE

Go to: Boston real estate bubble fact list with references
More Boston Bubble News...
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website and in the associated forums comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied. You assume all risk for your own use of the information provided as the accuracy of the information is in no way guaranteed. As always, cross check information that you would deem useful against multiple, reliable, independent resources. The opinions expressed belong to the individual authors and not necessarily to other parties.

How Boston Real Estate values will go to infinity..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bostonbubble.com Forum Index -> Greater Boston Real Estate & Beyond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Realtor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:26 am GMT    Post subject: How Boston Real Estate values will go to infinity.. Reply with quote

Yes, in-spite of the nay sayers Boston Area Real Estate is on track for the 99 percentile of Real Estate to go to Infinity sometime in the next 50 years. Yes, there are currently lots of folks who actually believe that Real Estate is impacted by Interest Rates. There is absolutely no evidence that Real Estate values are connected to Interest Rates.

There is a very high correlation to how well the Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics are performing. Given the stand out performance of all three is again solid evidence that we should expect an additional 10-20% increase in median Real Estate values.

Don't forget its very difficult to build homes in the Boston area, the land mass of Boston is very limited (and they aren't making any more), and Boston is a very unique place that can not be duplicated.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot to mention the flood of immigrants and all-cash buyers.

- admin
Realtor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:49 pm GMT    Post subject: 2006-2008 Reply with quote

Yes, forgot all cash buyers and immigration.

2006-2008 was a freakish one time event and we can expect the Federal Reserve to manage Interest Rates into perpetuity. The very idea the Ben Bernanke and the Federal Reserve can't control worldwide interest rates is crazy.

We should expect a future with ZERO financial panics or any sort of interest rate crisis.

Buy all the Real Estate you can - while you can - this may be your last opportunity to have Real Estate available or to have low interest rates.

If you rent you are a FOOL and don't understand the power of building equity!
1040EZ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:25 pm GMT    Post subject: kiss my you know what Reply with quote

I am not buying currently, regardless whatever the heck you said. Because I am a Fool. Cool

www.Fool.com
Realtor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:28 am GMT    Post subject: Cash buyer Reply with quote

All the Russian and Chinese Cash buyer will own every available piece of Real Estate in the Boston area by January 2015 - and you'll have to pay rent to them.

Too bad for you.......... Wink
1040EZ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:54 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
All the Russian and Chinese Cash buyer will own every available piece of Real Estate in the Boston area by January 2015 - and you'll have to pay rent to them.

oh yeah? Then I will have no choice but move to Dochester/roxbury/mattapan area then. Let the Russian/Chinese try cash-invading my niggerhood, see how many bullet holes they will get for their fully paid piece of prime property in Boston.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:26 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please stop with the racial slurs. That is completely inappropriate. I'd rather not censor any legitimate discussion here, but I want to make it clear that is offensive and unwelcome.

- admin

PS - "Realtor's" posts were obviously facetious.
Realtor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:58 pm GMT    Post subject: Excuse the flippant remark Reply with quote

Sorry -

My exaggeration went too far. I hear about Cash Buyers every day - I'm not disputing cash buyers - but, cash buyers generally become more active in Bearish markets - and when interest rates are higher.

Regards.....please accept my apologies for taking things too far.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:26 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually just referring to 1040EZ's slurred spelling of neighborhood, not your posts.

- admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bostonbubble.com Forum Index -> Greater Boston Real Estate & Beyond All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum posts are owned by the original posters.
Forum boards are Copyright 2005 - present, bostonbubble.com.
Privacy policy in effect.