bostonbubble.com Forum Index bostonbubble.com
Boston Bubble - Boston Real Estate Analysis

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPONSORED LINKS

Advertise on Boston Bubble
Buyer brokers and motivated
sellers, reach potential buyers.
www.bostonbubble.com

YOUR AD HERE

Go to: Boston real estate bubble fact list with references
More Boston Bubble News...
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website and in the associated forums comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied. You assume all risk for your own use of the information provided as the accuracy of the information is in no way guaranteed. As always, cross check information that you would deem useful against multiple, reliable, independent resources. The opinions expressed belong to the individual authors and not necessarily to other parties.

$2 Million in Arlington???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    bostonbubble.com Forum Index -> Greater Boston Real Estate & Beyond
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:50 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I live in Boston and Asians have infested like cockroaches. I trip over plenty of Russians also. Barley speak English, new probably illegal immigrants with foreign money buying real estate. It's like a disease

It's wrong to blame hard working Asians and Russians for buying all the nice houses. Stop being fat and lazy and you can afford to buy nice houses and drive fancy cars too. Actually, you are the cockroaches and we are the shoes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:02 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's wrong to blame hard working Asians and Russians for buying all the nice houses. Stop being fat and lazy and you can afford to buy nice houses and drive fancy cars too. Actually, you are the cockroaches and we are the shoes.

Who said anything about you buying all the "nice houses"? You dumb fuckers are mostly over paying for the shitboxes I wouldn't let my dog live in. Hopefully Trump will exile all you corrupt, cheating, cheap product making foreign invaders! Your like a cult.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:11 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

Who said anything about you buying all the "nice houses"? You dumb fuckers are mostly over paying for the shitboxes I wouldn't let my dog live in. Hopefully Trump will exile all you corrupt, cheating, cheap product making foreign invaders! Your like a cult.

That's enough. Please leave this site. This is not a place for racism and white nationalism.

- admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:55 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:04 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiss off
Elrond

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:22 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should probably just make it so you can’t post anonymously
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:35 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrond wrote:
You should probably just make it so you can’t post anonymously

I thought about that in the past too, and there would be some drawbacks. There have been some good posts by people who haven't registered and they might not have bothered if they had to go through the hassle of yet another registration.

- admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:18 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people should be allowed to speak freely even if you don't always agree with various positions. This was still America last time I checked. Admin, I get your response to some of these comments, however maybe you should spend more of your energy critiquing pro real estate buyers on your bubble site.....or maybe it's time you changed your name or focus. It's obviously a mockery to your mission when you established it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:47 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free speech means you can't be prosecuted by the government for your speech. It doesn't mean hate speech needs to be tolerated in a forum like this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:55 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Free speech means you can't be prosecuted by the government for your speech. It doesn't mean hate speech needs to be tolerated in a forum like this.

Who the fuck was talking to you? The guest was addressing Admin. Mind your business

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:29 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Quote:

Who the fuck was talking to you? The guest was addressing Admin. Mind your business

Then let him tell me. Mind your own business.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:04 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the first amendment only applies to the government. You could say that applying the spirit of it elsewhere is American, but so is opposing white nationalism and racism. Regardless of any religious purity test of what is most American in spirit, it simply isn't OK here.

- admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:46 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understood Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:19 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.redfin.com/MA/Arlington/38-Brantwood-Rd-02476/home/8442814

I'll bet that not a week goes by without an $800K+ sale in Arlington between now and the end of the summer. Most weeks will have a $1M+ sale.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:06 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.redfin.com/MA/Arlington/26-Amherst-St-02474/home/8413759

This tiny house listed for 599 and sold for 700. Amazing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bostonbubble.com Forum Index -> Greater Boston Real Estate & Beyond All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum posts are owned by the original posters.
Forum boards are Copyright 2005 - present, bostonbubble.com.
Privacy policy in effect.